Primary location: headquarters Inovet Arendonk:
V.M.D. n.v., Hoge Mauw 900, 2370 Arendonk, Belgium
Location in France: Inovet Arques:
Laboratoires Biové S.A.S., 3, Rue de Lorraine, 62510 Arques, France
Who are we?
Inovet, an international producer and distributor of veterinary medicines and animal health products, is a family business with Belgian roots. Over the years we have grown from a local branch in Antwerp into an international player with offices in Hungary, France and Belgium. From our head office in Arendonk, we not only coordinate domestic activities, but also ensure continuous professional support within our network of partners and distributors in more than 100 countries.
Inovet has registered over 160 products and has more than 1800 licenses. In addition to our own production, we also distribute a wide range of medical instruments and health products in the Benelux. The main activity (80%) consists in the development, production and distribution of veterinary medicines and health products, such as registered antibiotics, chemotherapeutics, vitamins, local anesthetics, anti-inflammatory, analgesics, antipyretic agents, hormonal and antiparasitic products. These products are produced at our production facility in Inovet Arques in the form of injectable preparations, water soluble powders, oral solutions and premixes. Our group, with more than 150 employees, employs highly skilled multinational professionals. We have developed a very strong know-how in worldwide registration of animal health medicines and have multiple new and innovative E.U. projects in the pipeline.
Inovet has defined challenging growth objectives and as a family business we sincerely believe that sustainable growth can be achieved by investing in new colleagues. In order to achieve our objectives, and to guarantee our growth, we are looking for a Veterinary Service Manager.
Function description and required skills
You will be responsible for technical service and product management, with a primary focus on the French market. You will report to the Global Product Manager.
- The Veterinary Service Manager is responsible for providing support and technical training for the field sales force and corporate veterinary accounts through personal contact with members of Inovet worldwide.
- A significant area of responsibility is building support for products through the application of technical data, influence and lectures/presentations to veterinarians in the field. Furthermore, we expect assistance in the development of scientifically robust technical and marketing materials as part of a comprehensive effort to properly position leading-edge veterinary solutions. Close collaboration will be needed with different departments such as sales, marketing, research and development, quality as well as with academicians and other veterinary key opinion leaders.
- Because of the high visibility within the field, individuals in this position serve as ambassadors for Inovet to the veterinary and animal health communities.
- The Veterinary Service Manager provides technical information, training and sales-focused support to many different audiences within and outside the company. The primary objective is to improve sales, and sales-force effectiveness, as well as to create awareness of the company brand and to build reputation for Inovet products within the animal health industry. Therefore, the Veterinary Service Manager must possess the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and enhance their competence around technical information drivers of product sales, as well as leveraging their technical and practical experience to influence veterinarians and business partners in animal health to actively engage in Inovet products.
- Develop and provide clear and regular reports of achievements and milestones. Identify and evaluate areas for current and future product development and portfolio expansion.
- 65% of time: Provide support to the sales force through a wide range of activities
- 20% of time: Build awareness and endorsement within the profession (veterinary, farmers, etc. if legally possible) for key Inovet products
- 10% of time: Provide support to R&D, Regulatory, Quality and other functional groups requiring veterinary technical expertise
- 5% of time: Assist Customer Service (CS) and Pharmaco-vigilance in handling customer needs
- Understanding of veterinary sales processes
- Accept responsibility for driving sales results through support for sales team and skillful management of key influencers
- Excellent public speaking, presentation and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence using facts and data
- Ability to work well within teams. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to bond with team members for effective functioning of the group.
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Business development skills
- The position will require 25+% travel in France. Work weeks will be comprised of 2 days spent in the field with 3 days in the home office (place of residence) or office per week, on average. One week per 3 months spent away from home in the field will be typical, on average.
- A responsible and varied position in a financially stable, growing and internationally oriented company
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment
- Focus on development and training
If you are interested and think you match the profile, please send your curriculum vitae to Jan Moons, email@example.com or to the following address: VMD n.v./s.a., att. Moons Jan, Hoge Mauw 900, 2370 Arendonk, Belgium.
* All personal information and data will be handled according to Data Protection Act. For more information you can contact us on +3214 67 20 51. You can count on a quick and discrete solicitation procedure.